Tobacco Cloth Antique White Panel Fringed Set of 2 84x40
Let the light shine in while adding texture and polish to your home. The Tobacco Cloth Antique White Panel Fringed Set of 2 84x40 brings a light and airy farmhouse look with lightweight tobacco cloth. The sheer fabric softly filters light creating a perfectly welcoming and bright environment. Features frayed edging and a rod pocket for easy hanging. Includes matching tie backs.
- Farmhouse Panel - Includes two 84 by 40 inch panels crafted with sheer antique white cotton fabric with frayed bottom edging and a 3.25 rod pocket. Includes matching tie backs.
- Light Filtering - Unlined, woven fabric with a light and airy feel similar to gauze or cheesecloth gently lets in light while providing a little extra privacy.
- Sheer Style - Sheer tobacco cloth blends easily into farmhouse, cottage, and modern country decor.
- Gentle Care - We recommend hand washing in cold water due to the frayed edge detail. Spot clean the light fabric and lay flat to dry. Iron safe.
- Tobacco Cloth - Lightweight fabric lets light in while providing beautiful, rustic texture.
- Coordinating Accessories - The Tobacco Cloth collection is charming and rustic. It features light, textured tobacco cloth with soft fringed detail for the ideal balance of light and character. Find sizes for every window, including panels, swags, tiers, and valances.
- Authenticity - Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Antique White
- Hanging Method: 3.25 Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Panel - 84 x 40
* Due to the unique nature of the fabric, the product will crinkle slightly when washed. Fabric will shrink when laundered. Product is made larger than printed to allow for this shrinkage. We do not guarantee that items will shrink at the same rate.