Tobacco Cloth Khaki Prairie Long Panel Fringed Set of 2 84x36x18
The Tobacco Cloth Khaki Prairie Long Panel Fringed Set creates a romantic cottage feel for your home. Featuring lightweight tobacco cloth in tan with frayed edging, these curtains are a versatile choice for accenting farmhouse kitchens, laundry rooms, and more. The gracefully angled drapes perfectly frame windows providing a bit of polish for your home. Our unlined prairie panels come with built in drawstrings to adjust each panel to meet your style needs, along with a curtain rod pocket for easy hanging.
- Farmhouse Prairie Panels - Includes two 84 by 36 by 18 inch long prairie-style panels with adjustable drawstring ties to modify the look of your curtain set. Prairie curtains are a classic country style featuring long, angled drapes to frame your window while leaving a triangular space open for additional natural light.
- Light Filtering - Unlined, woven fabric with a light and airy feel similar to gauze or cheesecloth gently lets in light while providing a little extra privacy.
- Sheer Style - Sheer tobacco cloth blends easily into farmhouse, cottage, and modern country decor.
- Gentle Care - We recommend hand washing in cold water due to the frayed edge detail. Spot clean the light fabric and lay flat to dry. Iron safe.
- Tobacco Cloth - Lightweight fabric lets light in while providing beautiful, rustic texture.
- Coordinating Accessories - The Tobacco Cloth collection is charming and rustic. It features light, textured tobacco cloth with soft fringed detail for the ideal balance of light and character. Find sizes for every window, including panels, swags, tiers, and valances.
- Authenticity - Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Khaki
- Hanging Method: 3.25 Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Prairie Panel - 84 x 36
* Due to the unique nature of the fabric, the product will crinkle slightly when washed. Fabric will shrink when laundered. Product is made larger than printed to allow for this shrinkage. We do not guarantee that items will shrink at the same rate.